Monday, October 24, 2005

It's my party....


How FUN was that Halloween party?????? Yes - I almost had a nervous breakdown leading up to the party with the craft fair and cleaning and life! :) But it was worth it. Julia had the BESTEST time!

The kids were on their best behavior and appeared to have a great time. I didn't have to stress too hard on the food - and it went well. I did have to get creative at one point - since I had run out of games (OK - you seasoned party people who told me I was OVER planning this party - you were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong! Pin the tail on the cat lasted all of 3 minutes!!) :) but that was ok too. I think that might have been their favorite part!

We played the aforementioned (dude - I am SOOO using that word wrong somehow) pin the tail on the cat, witch's hat ring toss, spooky music cake walk (thanks JULIE - you rock!!), a Frankenstein craft, dance/freeze game, glow in the dark toy hunt and more - but I can't remember it all - too much fun was being had!

I can't wait till next years party!

No comments: