Wednesday, June 28, 2006

10 unspoken thoughts

Stole this from Kelly who stole it from Kami ... - I just had to give it a shot.

Try it yourself - List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:

1. You really hurt my feelings and I couldn't get past it for a long, long time. I thought I hated you, but I don't. I'm glad you are back in my life and I've enjoyed knowing you again.

2. I wish I knew what happened. Our relationship has changed so much. I find myself missing you all the time. Every day used to involve you and now - maybe once a week. That said, I'm just very tired of all of it. Do I say goodbye forever or just wait for the inevitable apology and continue on. I just wish I knew.

3. I spent 15 years hating every part of you but hating myself even more. If you were to cross my path now I no longer think I'd try and hurt you - but look on you with great sympathy. You are so weak, and yet you had the strength to break my spirit. I will never, ever, ever be the same. I am strong again. i know longer fear you, and you no longer haunt my dreams.

4. I wish you could see what you to do yourself. You could find true happiness if you'd just let yourself relax. I know you are so lonely now, and you are such a beautiful person. If you'd believe it - then you'd find the answer.

5. You need help. I wish you could see what you've done to your family and stop drinking. You did so well for so long and then you just started again. I fear that you will die before you stop - but I pray each night that you die before you kill someone else.

6. You make me feel like no one else in the world can. Your smile is amazing and makes me forget everything else in my world.

7. I will forgive you. Someday. it will not be anytime soon, but it will happen. I have to forgive myself first for allowing it to continue for so long.

8. You are an amazing father. I watch you with your son and I am so impressed. You are one of my closest friends and I love you. You are always there to support me and my family.

9. I hate the way I let you make me feel. I'm always questioning myself and I wish i wouldn't let you get to me.

10. I miss you. I miss you so much. I know you had to leave, and I know you are always with me but it hurts sometimes. It hurts to see what you left in such a mess and it hurts to see what you will miss out on. I just plain old miss you. both.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

Wow what a great entry. I love the concept.

I can't believe you're going, but I saw the moving truck. And drooled, cause I want one. A moving truck, that is. heh