Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Six


Jack (Kelly's son and Julia's little buddy) over at Missing JT Snow wants to know (and Julia's answers):

1. Do you have a Kitty? umm yes, Callaway

2. Why do bears roar? cuz their afraid, is that right

3. Why do lollypops have sugar? umm I don't know

4. Why do girls wear earrings? cuz they want to look beautiful

5. Why do girls have make up and all girl's stuff? Cuz they want to look pretty. Is this right? All these questions?

6. What is a box? a box is a brown thing that is a square shape or a rectangle shape (smarty pants)

"I wish there were 7 questions today. 'How do you dance' ok - I don't want that question. I want 'How do you actually walk?' My answer is move your feet forward and forward for walking."

DId you play? If so - stop by and let Kelly know!

1 comment:

Timestep said...

Cute answers!!

We played.