Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bikini weather...

I'm a big fat woman. You won't see me in a damn bikini. Can I get an Amen? How about a Thank you????

Spending an hour at the local Y pool give a sense of what should and should absolutely never, ever be in a bikini.

now - I'm all for women loving themselves. I'm all for women being proud of what they have. But damn - if you look like THAT in a bikini - then don't wear one is all I'm saying. So you aren't a little toned - go for it. So your belly isn't super taut and firm - go for it. But if you can't actually keep your belly IN your bikini or OFF of it - you might need to move up to the full length tankini or one peice. Sorry. It's just the way it is. Please?

This is what I saw, and damn do I wish I had a camera phone - or at least a working digital camera on days like this. I think if your gut is hanging down below the bottom bikini - then you deserve having your picture taken and posted on the internet. Dats all.

I saw a woman who from the back looked all normal. from the front - DAMN! I said DAMN! Her belly had 2 rolls - laying on top of each other. The bottom one was a good inch or two over the bottom bikini. I was scared for the small ties on the side of her bikini. Dear God - what if they spring open. Small children in floatie suits would be scarred for life. Think of the kids lady, think of the kids!

Then another lady - who was maybe 250 lbs. You guessed it - in a bikini. Well - sort of in a bikini - mostly out of her bikini.

Yet another gripe - what is with the pre-pubescent and newly pubescent crowd wearing tiny, next to nothing bikini's? I couldn't believe some of the 10-14 year old girls with those little NEWBIE BOOBIES in little halter top bikinis with tiny bottoms. Where are the parents? One girl had damn near a thong on. Couldn't have been a day over 15. Not old enough to drive - but old enough to have her ass sticking out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do become our mothers, don't we?Funny stuff. I know you've been busy, but it was time for a new post!

Kami said...

I hear ya. I mean, I'm at a decent weight, but I still got my love handles going on, and I don't feel comfortable in my kini. I don't know how they do that!!!