Sunday, June 25, 2006

About me...

Finish the following 2-word phrases:

I know that I don't know everything
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.
I fought for my life once.
I'm angered by ignorance and people who are unkind.
I love my family.
I need to get packing.
I take things for granted.
I hear the signing times video.
I drink a lot of water.
I hate being so tired.
I use a Boppy to nurse Em.
I want to be free from my pack rat tendencies.
I like decluttering.
I feel overwhelmed with emotions.
I wear the same shirt in 9 different colors.
I left my love of Arizona in Tucson.
I do still need to pack.
I hope my children find true happiness.
I dream of the ocean.
I drive Happy Sue.
I listen to Em try to laugh.
I type really, really fast.
I think I need more sleep.
I need to go pack.
I wish I could wiggle my nose like Samantha, and have things packed.
I am well loved, happy, excited, tired, busy, avoiding and did I mention tired?
I compensate for lack of sleep by being cranky, and occasionally drinking caffeine.
I regret not trusting my instincts on a night in 1989.
I care too much sometimes.
I should be packing.
I am still tired.
I said a whole lot, as always.
I wonder how the girls will handle the 5 days in the car.
I changed a lot in the last 2 years. I like myself just fine.
I cry more than I should.
I lose my patience too often.
I leave Arizona in less than two weeks.

No comments: