Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"She's gonna blow!"

This is what Julia said to describe my temper this morning. Ummmm yeah.

I started laughing so hard I had tears streaming from my eyes. I scared the kids I was laughing so hard. Not the outburst they expected.

So - Em wasn't the problem last night. By 10pm she was out. By 11pm Julia was out. By 1230am Anna was just falling asleep. So I fell asleep around 115am Em was up at 5am to nurse and then Anna was up for the day at 8am. No kidding. Em was up at 830a for her 1/2 hour scream post meds - pre nurse routine and Julia was up about 15 minutes later.

So I have 2 cranky kids who are sleep deprived and 1 very cranky mommy. So far Em is the best behaved.

I went back to bed with Em to nurse her and Julia and Anna made me cheese crackers with peanut butter. Awwwww. See - they aren't really evil. Unless of course they poisoned my peanut butter.

No comments: