Thursday, March 30, 2006

2 more hours - I can do it!

Emma Leigh is back to her old tricks - she was up all night - alternating eating with screaming. FUN! N0, I'm not complaining - just commenting.

The only hard part was that I knew all night while this was happening that Dan was going to get up at 7a and leave me for the day to sub. It's sooo much easier to be up all night with a screaming, frustrating baby when you will be relieved for 1-2 hours of sleep at the end. Did I mention that she's pretty much been sleeping since 8am?? Of course she is.

He should be home around 3p and then Anna and I will quickly dart into the bedroom to get some sleep.

I can do it! I fed all three kids their lunch - did some laundry and picked up the kitchen. I'm afraid if I stop moving I'll pass out.

No comments: