Friday, March 31, 2006

SPF - ummm stuff


So Kristine at Random and Odd wants to see some of our stuff. In particular -
This week: WASHER AND DRYER, YOUR ROBE, A FLOWER
Here are my washer and dryer. Purdy, huh?
Here is my robe - I bought it to take with me to the hospital to have Julia. It's still in the suitcase from the hospital when I had Emma Leigh.
Here are some flowers. I had to quickly run out the front door and snap a shot without letting Anna or Trooper run out the front door. Not my best - but you get that they are flowers!

5 comments:

Kami said...

Uh oh. You may get Tammy's anon jerk over here complaining about that sticker on your washing machine! ;)

Book Bums said...

The fact that you have three little girls (including a newborn) and still had time to do SPF is AMAZING!

I am WAY impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! (and hope there's no anon people..ick)

Happy SPF! I played too!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Great SPF!

I played too!

Het said...

Which ones?? The red moving stickers (from 2 years ago?) or the big yellow energy guide? :)

I like them and they are staying - anonymous or not!

now - notice that's a very tight shot of the set - that's because any other view shows what my husband has done to my laundry room in the last 2 months! :)

Thanks for looking!