Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....


Happy Birthday dear Daaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Big 3-0 to you my best friend and soul-mate. Thanks for everything you do for me and our girls. You are the most amazing huband and friend I could have asked for over these last 15 years.

You rock.

(look at the flames on that cake!!!)



Julia SOooo loves her Daddy. She wrote 30 - and drew a picture of her and her daddy - and signed her name on the card. She insisted he get cake and balloons (just like mommy always says), a green shirt, green wrapping paper, green string on his balloons... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!

I hope your 30th (omg, you're a *baby*!) is just as special as you are. Ok, so that sounds super cheesy, but you really are a great guy and I wish you and your family the best.

Anonymous said...

As usual, I'm having a cry!!!!

Jojo said...

Hope it was a good one! (He looks so handsome in those pics, too Heather - those are great photos!)