Monday, March 20, 2006

Super Nanny

Man - tonight's family makes me feel like I am the best mom EVER. WOW. I'm just so grateful that our lives aren't quite that chaotic.

Now - in other super mom news... I went out and about with all three kids today - by MYSELF! Can you believe it???? I took Julia to preschool and picked her up - ON TIME. Then I took Emma Leigh to get her blood tests, then to her appointment. I managed to stop in one store and buy something. I know. I'm amazing. Then we had to scour the mall for a bathroom for Julia. At that point my pelvic separation became painfully clear and I didn't think I'd make it out to the car again. I was kicking myself for parking at the back of the lot for extra exercise. I made it though! All three kids made it.

Emma Leigh's bili-level went down again. Yea breastmilk! She gained 1.5 oz back - which wasn't what they wanted to see - but it was a gain so we're good.

Oh - where was Dan you ask??? Teaching a class of 4th graders! Yep - Dan had his first substitute teaching gig. He survived too.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

Yay! I am so glad you (both!) made it through the day. My heart was aching when I saw you this morning. I am proud of you! *and that baby is just WAY too cute. I wanted to wake her up and snuggle her!!! but I am not that sadistic*