Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Way Back Wednesday... You put what in your hair?

The Kept Woman has us playing Way Back Wednesday...


Her instructions this week: Football Widow came up with this week's theme of
bad hair accessories of the past (bows that could eat your head,
satellite dish silver lame headbands, etc.)...boys,
you know you thought you were all
cool rockin' the sideways baseball cap and yes, that counts...
I don't have a tremendous amount of photos to chose from here,
but I was able to find two real gems.
First let me present to you ME (with my little brother) - in my finest Superhero gear.
And next - this is a picture that is repeated just about every summer of my life. The annual Kids on the Beach picture. Now it's the Kids with their Kids on the Beach photo. The year represented below I had not only the coolest "Miami Mice" shirt on - but I also had the cool painters hat - at an angle! Yeah - try and be as cool as me. Oh yeah - that's my little brother down in the very front again.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

My gosh - I thought Bat Girl was Julia for a split second! Adorable - and I think I had a painter hat or two! LOL

I played!

Anonymous said...

Stylish!!

Hey, isn't tomorrow the big day? Holy crap!

I'm wishing you the best of luck. I can't wait to hear all about she-who-is-yet-to-be-named.

(If you're on fighting insomnia tonight I'd love to hear your thoughts on the final Project Runway.)