Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Email from my mom...

(As a bit of clarification for ya'll - she was in a very serious car accident back in August - and still has very limited use of her left hand (and she's always been left handed) that was badly broken in the accident...)

"Here's something for you to ponder with all of your infinite wisdom : I automatically have been reaching for things (primarily a pen and an eating utensil) with my right hand. Do you think this means that the left side of my brain is becoming the predominate one? What if the left and right sides start to fight over dominance? What if neither win????"


See - I'm from a family of comediennes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Momma's a nut! I love her! Actually, it looks like I'll never be able to be clever in another e-mail to you , if this is what you are going to do.

Kelly said...

See, isn't the brain amazing!