Friday, December 02, 2005

Airstream...

What is wrong with me??? (SHUT THE HELL UP - I already know that! and that.... ok - I get it - there's a lot wrong with me - but I'm talking about something in particular!)

Last night - while reading the Men's Health Tech Guide - they ooohed and awwwwwed over the new Airstream Base Camp.... I fell in love - and immediately beckoned Dan so we could look it up online. Do I camp? NO? Do I do outdoorsy things that require a camping vehicle? NO? But I WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT it! It's only 2300lbs and you can tow it behind most vehicles without significantly imacting fuel economy .... it's ONLY $20K! So - I'm crazy - I completely understand that.

Oh yeah - it has a pull out tent that practically DOUBLES your space.

Yes - crazy... I know.

SO - my thought process is - we have a minivan we love and we can all ride comfortably in (all 5 of us!!) and so instead of paying for airfare and hotels - we can travel in our van - and stay in the airstream.

It's FREE to camp at Walmart.

AH ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: