Sunday, December 04, 2005

Craft Fair - part II

The craft fair today was much more successful than the last one. I sold about 60% of my hair bows - and so I finally made some $$. Unfortunately - At this point - I think I'm about even ... hee hee

I guess that means that anything I sell on Tuesday is profit - right?

I also have had a lot of custom orders from friends too - and there is nothing cooler than seeing something you made in a little girls hair! I wouldn't really know what it would look like in my own girls hair - considering Anna refuses to let them in her hair for more than 1 minute and Julia is about 10 minutes.

I'm going to make a couple more from my ribbon for the fair on Tuesday.. it's the YMCA appreciation day - and so it will be fun - the girls will get to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

No comments: