Monday, December 12, 2005

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

That would be the sound of me banging my head into the wall in the desperate attempt to make my 2 week long headache go away. GEEZ - it sucks.

Here's a fun side note - (WARNING - GRAPHIC AND DISGUSTING DISCUSSION WITH WAY TMI WILL FOLLOW) Last night involved my first experience with projectile vomiting. I haven't felt stellar in the last couple of days - and Sunday involved pure exhaustion. I got home from Tucson and took a nap. When I woke up I was feeling a big sick to my stomach - so I headed into the bathroom... I walked in about a foot and then projectile vomited the remaining 3 1/2 feet to the toilet. I made IT! Oh my. What a surreal experience. Who knew the body was truly capable of projecting it's own contents that far.... (well - for us women anyway). My face is covered with petechia (broken blood vessels)... my neck muscles hurt... and I think I strained my eyeballs...

I feel ok today - other than a terrible sinus headache...

No comments: