Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My little skater girl...

Julia Dough Kid and her Daddy went on their Daddy/Daughter date this morning. They went ice skating. :) I know - Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Dan said that Julia did great - and only fell twice (once that elicited tears, and once that just needed a brush off). She wasn't understanding the "gliding" concept vs. "walking" on ice - but eventually caught on. It was her very first time. She said that she had an absolute blast. She even let go of Daddy and the side to skate all the way around the rink. YEAH Julia! Then they went out shopping to get me my present. Julia already told me that I'm getting some PJs. :) I just love her. I told her a secret - that I got her PJs too and she was tickled pink.

Our Mommy/Daughter date is on Friday - we're going to see the Nutcracker together. Last year we had a blast. This year Dan and Anna will be meeting us for a nice dinner, Julia said it was ok that they come too since we'll go to the ballet by ourselves.

Dan and I are going to be very busy once all three are old enough for "dates" - We still haven't worked that part out yet.

No comments: