Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Feeling Groovy...

Wow - you guys know how to make a girl feel loved.

I heard from so many people today to celebrate my 31st Birthday. It was a wonderful day. It started with an early birthday greeting from Julia who woke up extra early to bring me my card (ummmm thanks?!!) which turned into a giant birthday poster.

Then I checked my email and had birthday love from lots of people (hey Suz -the 3am email was killer). They kept on coming through out the day.

My buddies on the Jewel board shared their birthday wishes.

Then the phone calls - I heard from people on both coasts and in between (and thanks Benny.... you are the best).

Love love love.

Dan didn't get me the super cute lobster flip flops - but went shopping at a fat people store and picked out clothes (I know............. can you BELIEVE it??) for me. He also brought home yummy crab angels and orange chicken.

Then during the girly bath (me, Anna, Julia) Dan and Em brought in a piece of cake with candles and they sang the big HB song to me (oh - and Anna has been singing Happy Birthday all day.... she's SOOOO cute).

My birthday was full of big dimply Em smiles, Anna's songs and Julias love. Oh yeah - and plants dumped all over my floor (thank again Anna). Warm fuzzies from Dan and once again - the realization that I'm so loved.

I love you too.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

You are loved! Happy (belated, almost) birthday. I am so sorry, I know you told me, and it surely went in one ear and out the other. It sounds like your day was divine. Yay! We will celebrate someday, and when we do, we can drink to these birthdays that came and went when we weren't looking. :)