Monday, May 01, 2006

Whadda day

Today is Dan's first day at work. After having 5 months off - I'm sure it will be a transition for us all. Two minutes before his alarm went off at 5am- Anna was up yelling for him. She woke up Julia. He brought them both into me to deal with since he had to get ready. They woke up Em. We were all up to wish him good luck on his first day.

So - I'm back to being a housewife and chauffeur. So far, so good. I've already dropped Julia off at pre-K, done a load of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, make eggs for anna, an egg white omelet for me, loaded the dishwasher. Em is sleeping and Anna is dancing around so I have a minute here.

After I pick Julia up, it will be lunch time, and then we will have hurry to dance class. It's picture day. So Julia's hair is curly. SUPER curly. I'm hoping it will relax a bit while at pre-K. ;) They wanted curly - they are getting curly.

THEN - after dance, comes nap time.

After nap time comes the biggest news of the day.... I'll be registering Julia for Kindergarten!! Yep - in July Julia will start all-day Kindergarten at the Elementary School.

WOW. A kindergartener.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That just can't be possible!!!