Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Whoo hoo!

I found a babysitter for the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Whee!

She is Julia's assistant preschool teacher. I can't put into words how much I love her. The kids adore her. She is exactly what I was looking for. She's offered to come over for an hour or two a couple times a week so that I can get some stuff done. Mostly her job will be to keep Anna off the walls and Julia out of my hair. Then she has also volunteered to come over for a couple of hours the next two weekends while Dan and I work in the garage.

Really - a couple of hours of work without kids trying to help.

We also figure after we get to know her better (although she also sits for a friend of mine and she loves her too) we can have her stay with the kids and we might get to leave our house occasionally without kids. Can you imagine? Me, Dan - without kids. I'm so not kidding around here!

No comments: