Monday, May 15, 2006

Mikey likes it...

Anna is freaking us out. I don't know whether we're starving her or what but she's eating/drinking the damndest things and it's stressing me out!!

The other day she and Julia were playing in Julia's room - Julia had to go potty - so Anna went in with her. While Julia was washing her hands (good hygeine, girl!!) Anna took a little medicine cup and dipped it in the toilet to drink. NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then a bit later while I was doing laundry I look down the hall about 3 feet from me and see Anna on her hands and knees eating dog food out of the bowl. Ick!

THEN - the worst one yet - after the convocation was over on Saturday I was outside looking for my parents and Dan - who would be coming from 2 different directions. To not lose Anna since she was in a MOOD and completely disobedient, I was hold her hand. I was holding Em and had Julia standing directly next to me. I'm busy searching for my peeps when Julia screeches "Look what she's eating mom!!" Anna Bella had a nasty, nasty cigarette butt in her had that she had just pulled out of the overflowing trash next to us. YAKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how nasty. I quickly brushed her mouth out, wiped her face with a wipe and gave her the water bottle to swish her mouth out with.

the good news is - we don't have to worry about composting this year... Anna will work just fine.

No comments: