Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Firsts...

Firsts - as stolen from Joanna


1.Who was your first prom date?
Dan

2. Who was your first roommate?
Candace - for a week

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Oooh I can blame this one on Jen m.... vodka with grape kool-aid

4. What was your first job?
Student lliason for a alcohol abuse prevention program

5. What was your first car?
Toyota Corolla

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I don't remember my first - but it might have been my Pampa's

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
4

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss Osbhar

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I'm guessing Maine...

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
*blush* I only did it once - and it was with Dave B, Jason H and Dave K

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends?
Christi - my old next door neighbor - we aren't friends anymore but we occasionally keep in touch

12. Where was your first sleepover?
I think it was at Christi's

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Dan or Julie

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid, groomsmen, flower girl, or ring bearer?
Ummmmmmmmmm - Mine :) as the bride and then a bridesmaid in my friend Stephanie's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
give Em her Prevacid

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I don't know ---- I think it might have been the Temptations

17. First tattoo or piercing?
5th birthday - earrings

18. First celebrity crush?
My mom will say it was Donny Osmond but I don't remember. I had LOTS of celebrity crushes as a teen... Andre Agassi and River Phoenix stand out

19. Age of first "real" kiss?
4 ??? Justin b - and he was also the first boy I MEANT to kiss. He kissed me goodbye when we moved to MI in 3rd grade. Johnny Freeman kissed me in first grade in one of those cement tunnels on the playground. "real" kiss - I don't remember who came first - is that bad??? My first FRE NCH kiss was with Dave B - as mentioned above in question 10.

20. First crush?
Justin B

21. First REAL love?
Real love - as in someone who you value above all else and involves true friendship, compromise in addition to the whole chemistry thing? looking back - I "thought" I loved a lot of people - but my first REAL love was Dan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your answer to the last one. However, Mrs. Osbahr was your kindergarten teacher. I don't remember your first grade teacher's name but, I think she was about 4 feet tall. YOur first flight was to Texas when we moved. That's all!

Het said...

Mrs Hall was the 1st grade teacher... :)