Thursday, May 11, 2006

SARK, SARK, SARK, SARK, SARK...

I was posting to a good friend of mine about depression. It's a terrible horrible thing that she's going through and my heart breaks for her during this.

I'm dealing with depression as well, although not to the depths that she is. Luckily, mine at this point is at the upswing, and has more to do with stress and frustration than true depression.

All of this brings me to my point. Have you heard of SARK? She is amazing. Absolutely amazing. She truly speaks to my soul. Yeah, corny, I know. I don't care. It's true.

As a woman who, like most women I know, has dealt with self esteem issues of different kinds - she really drives home the message of not just self love - but self celebration. My friend Sally (not the one mentioned above) led me to SARK and her book "Wild Succulent Woman". WOW. Enjoying yourself, your life, enjoying the other humans in your life. Letting your heart be free to sing!

Click here to find her books - I recommend them! You can also click here for her books.

Let her lift you up. Let her encourage you to live your life big and juicy. Let her bring the artist out from deep inside. She will indeed make you happy.

http://www.planetsark.com


Besides - who doesn't love someone who creates children's t-shirts with such a beautiful message.

No comments: