Tuesday, May 02, 2006

For a reason....

It's funny. I do sincerely believe that things happen for a reason. Even terrible things.

I know that Dan was meant to be out of work for that time to help me through the end of a uneventful but busy and stressful pregnancy and through 6 of the hardest weeks of my life with a reflux-y baby. He was a tremendous amount of help.

If he had been in his old job - he probably would have had to drop his classes because of a big event they were doing in April. He would have graduated, but in the Fall. Now he's only 5 weeks away from finishing his MBA and less than two weeks from marching in his graduation ceremony.

We needed him here and he was here. It wasn't easy, and the stress was dangerously close to breaking us. Miraculously money found it's way into our pockets when we needed it most. Thank you to my amazingly generous friends who helped us when things looked their darkest. We were going to run out of money May 1. Dan was offered a good job that started - you guessed it - May 1.

I do believe things happen for a reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you know, your mother's having a cry! God will watch over you!