Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nothing

Seinfeld would be proud of this post. This is the post about nothing. I won't pretend that anything I write is really "inspired", or more than chit chat about the kids and life. This will be like that - but less so.

I guess I've joined that list of bloggers who whine about being worn out and not having a lot to say. I've been doing a lot of writing, and even things that would be fit for the public, just not for my friends and family.

I want to be funny. I want to entertain. I want to make you glad you spent a minute stopping by to check up on the clan.

Right now I'm just not.

I'm actually in a really good place mentally. Feeling better than I have in a long time. Starting to see more than just a light at the end of the tunnel. Therapy is amazing. I like paying someone to listen to me. Someone I don't have to try to impress. Someone I don't have to try to be my friend. I'm slowly coming back to myself. Some things I don't want to return to, and that's kind of a big thing to accept. Change is hard. The big thing I'm struggling with right now include realizing just how big of an ass I've been over the last year and a half or so. Depression really screws with your perception of events. At least it does with me.

I'm less angry. I'm less defensive. I am starting to lose some of that paranoia that has been hanging over my head.

So, I may bore you even more than usual. I may go on and on about nothing.

Nothings new then.

No comments: