Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Six...




Kelly at Missing JT Snow has us asking questions...


Here are Julia's (age 6) and Anna's (age 2 1/2) answers....


1. Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
J - Martin Luther King, Jr. was a famous guy.
A- I don't want to
2. Why was he an important man?
J- Cause he helped people get along
A- I don't know
3. What did he want?
J- He wanted people to be ummm helpful to each other
A - I don't know
4. Why is peace important?
J- Cause the world is always supposed to be peaceful
A- I don't know
5. What is the Nobel Peace Prize?
J- I don't know, for peace?
6. What are you doing to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday?
J- I'm going to spend it with my sisters and my mom but my Dad will be at work.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing! I'm sorry Dan has to work tomorrow. I'm taking a day off!

Kami said...

Yes, yes, the world should be peaceful.

*sigh*