Saturday, January 13, 2007

Whoa




12 girls in a small place was just as crazy as I thought. I'm so glad I planned, planned and planned things for them to do. I'm sooo bummed though that I forgot to do the tea party Bingo. It turned out so cute too.

Julia had a great time, and I think most of the kids did as well. I was exhausted since Emma didn't sleep last night. It took everything I had to orchestrate these kidlets.

The mom's were friendly and most stayed although they were mostly chatting with each other (it was their first time meeting too).

The crafts went over really well. We beaded necklaces, played stick the butterflies/dragonflies on the flowers, decorated a foam visor with foam stickers, had snacks, cupcakes and open presents. The kids ran wild for a good portion of the beginning until I was able to direct them to the table where they colored some pictures I had printed out. The biggest hits were Em's toys!! The two fights were between kids wanting a turn with Em's Roll a Rounds Dino-roar and Anna/Em's Zebra toy.

I couldn't believe the noise 11 little girls could make - the shrieking!!!!

I'm glad the girls had a good time and I think that overall it went about as well as I thought it would. I wish I had been a little more prepared food wise but I just ran out of time with Em being so cranky.
Now it's time to relax.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the big bash went well! Now get some rest! :)

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

Sounds like you had a hit...love the cupcake cake!

HUGS!

Kelly said...

Cute cup cakes! What fun!