Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's that time again... 3rd time the charm?

Thursday my mom will hopefully be having her brain surgery procedure for her cerebral aneurysm. She will be having an endovascular coiling procedure (microvascular coiling thrombosis). They attempted the procedure in October (read here for more info) but were unsuccessful (read the info on that here).

Once again I ask you for your prayers and positive thoughts as my mom goes through this scary time.

It means so much to me that you reach out to her, and I know it means the world to her to know that people are thinking of her.

I am of course selfish in my hope that it goes really well - because she'll be leaving the next week to fly to Michigan for 2 1/2 weeks and then here for 2 1/2 weeks! The girls really miss her and can't wait to see her - so I'm hoping all goes well and she can fly with a successfully coiled aneurysm.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

5 comments:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

TONS of POSITIVE THOUGHTS and PRAYERS for your mom and hoping it goes smoothly.

Keep me updated...and we need to chat again!!

HUGS!

Kelly said...

I will keep your Mom in my prayers! I hope the procedure goes smoothly.

Brooke (CrazyRN) said...

Het - I'll keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. I'm sure you can't wait to give her a hug in person!!

Update as soon as you can!

((HUGS))

moe berg said...

sending my best from coast to coast.

Anonymous said...

You got it! She'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Let us know how everything goes!