Friday, October 13, 2006

DORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously contemplating hurting another human. Someone that I like even. What did friend Dori do to me?????? Get me hooked on a riddle game that is keeping me up at night. Seriously - in my sleep I was dreaming about solving these riddles....

Not that there was much sleeping - since Julia was up until midnight and then Emma was up every hour until 6am when I just decided to get up.

So - with Julia in school today and Anna resting on the couch watching movies in between coughs - and Em happily swinging away alternating with napping... I'm back to the damn riddles.

So -to play WeffRiddles.... click here - but I warn you. You just might not be able to stop.

I'm off to play batch 2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you HET!!!