Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wear Purple For Peace Day

Kirsten ... and Kelly had me looking up whether or not significant dates were on Bizarre American holidays...

My birthday is Wear Purple For Peace Day.

Dan: Holy Experiment Day
Julia: Card Playing Day and National Chocolate Day
Anna: Buy-A-Musical-Instrument Day
Em: Alfred Hitchcock Day
My Anniversary: All Or Nothing Day

Julia's birthday (National Chocolate Day) explains a lot to me. During each of my pregnancies I experienced a change of some sort. With Julia I went from not enjoying chocolate to really liking it (I also can only wear 14K gold jewelry). I can't for the life of me remember what it was with Anna - but I know it was something big! My change with Emma is that I now like baked/cooked apples.

1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

These are to funny.

HUGS!