Saturday, October 14, 2006

SOoooooo good.

As I mentioned in a previous post, we love making our own pizza. I used to make my own dough, but with this store bought brand we get all the fun of pulling our own without having to make it!

I think I may have perfected our harvest pizza.... it was sooo good.

I used the whole wheat pizza dough (so much better than the white), and then a small amount of Prego Garden Combination Sauce... sauteed zuchinni, yellow squash, sweetpotatoes, red onion (I've also used sweet yellow or shallot for this) and then today -added a small amount of apple (all cubed pretty small so they soften up quickly). I sprinkled a little nutmeg (small amount since a little goes along way here).

Added the veggies - topped with mozzerella and parm cheese...

It was SOOOO good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna come for dinner....sounds yummy.

HUGS!