Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm soooo full

There is something about being stuffed to the gills, full, to a point where you are practically sick that makes eating not look as attractive. :)

We ate lunch at the good old Chinese place of my youth... the best Chinese food I've ever had. We ran into my friends mom - who has worked there for ages. She said my good friend had just had her 2nd little boy 3 weeks ago. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Then after a long walk downtown and playing at the park, we stopped and got milkshakes at the best milkshake place ever.. :) and drove around down so the little ones could sleep. We showed Julia our old elementary schools, and even saw where the new stadium was being built.

:)

The nostalgia continues...

1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time!

Hugs!