Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A meme....

I wish I could link back to who I swiped this from.... I found it on the NaBloPoMo Randomizer and when I went to grab the link - it wasn't up anymore. *sigh* So - I apologize and extend great thanks to whoever I stole this from.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? I decided to get back together with Dan.

2. When was the last time you shaved? Last night - really!

3. What were you doing at 8am today? Taking Dan to work

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Cuddling with Anna

5. Are you any good at math? Mediocre really. I took Calculus and passed - but I've never been a natural with numbers.

6. Your prom night? Which one? My senior year I turned 18 at midnight during the Prom. Then we had about 30 people to Dan's place for an all night party. :) Dan dumped me after breakfast. ;)

7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Not so much

8. Did you have to take out a loan for college? I didn't and then I did.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile? Yep

10. Last thing received in the mail? bills

11. What beverages have you had today? Water

12. Do you leave messages on people’s answering machines. Most of the time

13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I don't know. It might have been MC Hammer. Not kidding.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? no, I do draw my kids names though

15. What is the most painful dental procedure you have ever had? It wasn't the procedure - but the dry sockets after my wisdom teeth removal were nasty...

16. What is out your back door? a porch that currently holds a giant clam... I'm trying to find my camera so I can take a picture of it to share.

17. Any plans for Friday night? Just hanging with the kids

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Yep

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins with three different kinds of popcorn? yes.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Many times. And not just for Pink Floyd or U2 laser light shows... lol

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yep

22. Some things you are excited about? My kids when they are happy and listening well and not screaming. I'm currently excited about our first big snow - but know I'll grow tired of it quickly. I'm excited about the holiday season - Christmas music and baking cookies, and shopping and decorating and tree hunting and decorating and all that merriment..

23. Your favourite Jello flavor? I guess strawberry?

24. Describe your key chain? It's a bear in the Native American Indian style, and then a house key, mail key, car key, automatic door lock fob.

25. Where do you keep your change? scattered through the house like a treasure hunt

26. What winter coat do you own? I own an 8 year old black coat with a zip out liner. I'm not sure if it will work for real winters or not. We'll find out soon - huh?

27. What was the weather like on your graduation day? I think it was sunny - but I graduated at night. It was warm enough to wear short sleeves.

28. Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Open - to hear the kids because I'm paranoid of them walking out of bed at night and falling down the stairs.

No comments: