Sunday, February 12, 2006

Aww the coughing, whining, crying...

and I'm talking about me.

I'm exhausted. I hate to do the super whiny thing here - but alas - I am anyway! it's been almost a month since I've had a good night sleep. The kids have been miserable with their allergies - and playing musical beds. Now that Anna's sick - my sweet happy baby has been doing nothing but whining, alternating with crying... she's miserable and she's making me miserable.

Now - Julia is stressing out because Anna's getting all the sick kid attention and she is being difficult. So, I'm trying very hard... but tired and cranky myself. Did I mention that I have a sore throat and headache too????

Right now - it's 11:11p (make a wish!!) - and both girls are awake. Anna is screaming and crying because she wants to get down and play with her balloon, and we're trying to get her tired, sick butt to sleep. Julia has been moved from our bed to her bed because of the 18th trip out of bed and misbehaving. So now she's screaming from her room.

There is no need to respond to this. I'm just tired and pregnant and whiny. Just needed to vent here.

No comments: