Saturday, February 25, 2006

Isn't this adorable....

One of my dear friends sent this Cookie gram to me today... it has a funny 'blonde' story attached to it (she accidentally sent it to herself first... by putting her name in the TO area. :) She talked the UPS store to open up for her so she could them ship it to me by telling them the story!)... so it's even better.

Isn't it precious. It has a buggy (think stroller, not BUG) cookie, a bottle GIRL cookie, a rubber ducky cookie, a pink bib cookie, a block cookie... they are just beautiful - and delicious. Julia was circling the basket with foam coming from her mouth while waiting for us to open them...

So thanks to my super special friend (I don't know if I'm allowed to OUT you or not)... I appreciate it (and everything else). The card says it's from a place called funcarepackages.com so if you are in the market - check it out!

No comments: