Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.. the one where I talk even more about poop

I just love to sing this song to the girls. They find it hilarious... not as funny as I do though. I of course change all the words to fit the appropriate situation.

"my mac and cheese brings all the boys to the yard... " it's pretty funny. You can sing this song to almost any situation. And since I'm on a roll talking about poop - let me just tell you the absolute funniest version was created by Julia Doughkid.

"my mom's poops chase all the boys from the yard... "

yeah - what's funnier than that I tell you.

My point to her was - perhaps if the entire family didn't have to be in the bathroom with me when said poop is being made - no one would be concerned about the smell. jeez.

No comments: