Friday, February 03, 2006

Poking...

So last night was a tough night. I had nightmare after nightmare after nightmare. It was terrible.

At one point I was laying on my right side - facing the opposite side of the bed. In a deep sleep, i felt a sharp poke on the left side of my back. I immediately woke up and flipped over (not an easy feat for this fat preggo) expecting to find Julia standing there waiting to be welcomed into our bed... but she wasn't. In a panic - I started feeling the floor around the bed thinking maybe she laid down on the floor. She wasn't there.

I just had this terrible feeling. I KNOW someTHING poked me on my back. Dan denied it profusely (of course I woke him up!!!). I got up to go to the bathroom adn I was seized with a growing new panicked feeling, something only a pregnant woman could understand....

the poking, it's coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!

(get it????, I know, its bad, but I did think of this at 3am...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to leave a message, but, I'll give it a try. You are so damn funny, girl. I love you.

Kelly said...

Freaky! This girl wants OUT! LOL