Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh yeah - BRING ......... IT.............. ON

I've been tagged by Joanna...

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Nanny (you know - where I actually got PAID to feed kids, wipe dirty butts and deal with behavior issues)

2. Preschool Teacher (once again - getting paid to do the above (my room was the potty training room) BUT adding in lots of dealing with kids painting or gluing things)

3. Accounting stuff

4. Office manager of a jewelry store (and weirdly enough - dealt with many issues also noted in #1 and 2)

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Sense and Sensibility

2. Much Ado About Nothing

3. Clue

4. Say Anything

Four places you have lived:

1. Willingboro, NJ 2. Midland, MI 3. Tucson, AZ 4. Queen Creek, AZ

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Arrested Development

3. My Name is Earl

4. The Office

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Maine

2. Disneyland

3. Coronado Island, CA

4. Las Vegas

Four websites I visit daily:

1. My playgroup

2. About a billion blogs (OCDNESS, Dad Gone Mad, Laid off Dad, Dooce, JT Snow - hell all the ones on the side)

3. Lately - careerbuilder, monster and all those fun job sites

4. B of A

Four of my favorite foods: (these are my faves THIS pregnancy)

1. ice cream

2. BBQ potato chips (which I don't care for normally and now only in small quantities)

3. Crab Angels - crab rangoon, or crab puffs from a Chinese food place

4. I did some pretty decent damage to my moms potato salad this weekend - but once again - usually only in small quanities

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Maine - snuggled in a little cabin with feet upon feet of snow outside, sitting my the fire with the kids playing nicely together and Dan and I playing a board game or me getting to nap or read a good book. or magically make it summer and I'll still want to be in Maine

2. Italy

3. Sleeping

4. Disneyland or Disneyworld

No comments: