Thursday, January 26, 2006

She's a biggun...

Yes - I'm referring to not only my fat ass - but the size of the baby in Ute.

I had an U/S today - and she's big with a big head.... GREAT - just what every mother about to push that thing out from her HOO HA - wants to hear.

She's weighing in about 4lb6oz - so she's in about 75% at this point. And - she has a big old noggin.

Even better - she's healthy and looks good!

SO - for those of you who enjoy banging your head against a wall (that's how Dan feels about trying to figure out these pictures) - I present to you the ultrasound pictures...

This one is of DoughKid yet un-named's face - the top of her head is to the left - and she is looking at you. Scary alien thing - huh??


This bottom one here is of the bottom of her foot. Isn't it the cutest foot you've ever seen - I mean equally as cute as the other two dough girls...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful!

dashababy said...

Awwwe, so cute!