Thursday, January 05, 2006

Reclaiming my womanhood in one small step...

I'm the first to admit - I embrace the child within on a regular basis - and I don't mean the fetus in utero right now ... I'm talking about the OTHER little girl that shares my body. :)

Now - after my power drill accident that wounded my leg (thanks again ANNA)... I've been forced to utilize the only bandages in our home - Spongebob, Dora and Princesses. Now - this is all fine and dandy - since it's been mostly hidden under my big maternity jeans. Yesterday it was just too hot for jeans - and I broke down and wore shorts - so my youthful bandages were out nice and loud. Proclaiming both my stupidity for my injury and the lack of grown up band-aids in the house.

SO - today - I am wearing a real band-aid. In fact - it's clear... unlike my 5 year old daughter - I do not wish to draw extra attention to my "owie".

I am woman hear me roar!

Oh yeah - did I mention I made dinner tonight too!! I'm on a roll!

No comments: