Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Can you tell I'm on bedrest??

hee hee - well - modified bedrest.

To all of you who have emailed me concerned - don't worry! I have enough BP meds to get me through - and hopefully that annoying pharmacy will have everything worked out with my insurance by tomorrow. If not - I'll bug my doc.

The Zantac was going to run $54 so we said - No thanks. I just bought the generic formula OTC. Hopefully that will get resolved as well - but I only have two more months of GERD to deal with. The situation resolved itself both other times after delivery.

I am indeed doing ok. ;) So don't worry. I don't think this little girl is going anywhere, anytime soon.

And she better not - since she doesn't have a name yet!

Any ideas for names?? (no last name please)

4 comments:

Kami said...

Had we had a girl, her name would have been Ashleigh. I also like:

Helena (Helen was my GMA)
Victoria
Hailey

Um, hmmm, it's been a while!

Jojo said...

Does anyone ever use the suggestions given to them? I wonder... here are some random names from the sky:

Sky (ha)
Lauren
Sabrina
Tessa
Sabine
Dahlia
Merritt
Veronica
Jane (so cute! Julia, Anna, and Jane)
Daisy
Bridget

Jojo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Het said...

j - you know I at least like Daisy - if only Dan would go for it! UGH! WOrk on him this weekend will ya...